PCA Pharmacy Home Office in Louisville, KY is seeking an AR Manager.
Leads, directs, supports and assists in the services for the Accounts Receivable Department. Analyzes revenue and collections data to ensure quality control, reconciliation and the effectiveness of monthly A/R and collections performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and leads A/R month end close cycle in conjunction with the PCA billing teams & accounting team.
- Completes A/R, Revenue, Cash and Bad Debt entries each month in conjunction with accounting.
- Analyzes the A/R, Revenue, and Cash information to ensure reconciliation between A/R system and G/L system.
- Responsible for putting together the A/R Aging’s, A/R Roll-Forwards, and other reports as part of the accounting month end close.
- Oversees all audit requests related to A/R & Revenue. Audits can include External (Deloitte), Internal (SOX), and various other Pharmacy related audits.
- Creates and completes monthly A/R Management package that is submitted to the VP Finance.
- Standardizes all month end processes and reports related to A/R close.
- Analyzes reports to prioritize activity in monthly collection process. Ensures effectiveness of collection efforts and maintains adherence to established timeframes.
- Analyzes A/R performance and trends and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Partners with Accounting Department on reconciling reports, and various projects on an as-needed basis.
- Consults with Company personnel on reimbursement-related requests and issues.
- Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the Company.
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
- Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
- Supports campuses, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
- Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
- Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
- Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture, mission and values of the Company.
- Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Accounts Receivable and billing concepts, theories, practices, and procedures.
- Accounting principles and documentation standards.
- Compliance with external regulatory agencies and organizations for all areas of responsibility.
- Preparing, processing and maintaining transaction documentation, files and records.
- Gathering and compiling information and analyzing and adjusting discrepancies.
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
- Interpreting and applying regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Ongoing development of a servant leadership culture that strives to achieve the highest ethical standards.
- Organization with strong attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Identify and recommend solutions to problems.
- Manage multiple tasks and deadlines accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to review and analyze report information, while using critical thinking skills to evaluate data for regulatory compliance.
- Maintain confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Organize, prioritize and track multiple tasks with strong attention to efficiency and detail.
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner.