We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Paid vacation (plus 6 paid holidays)
- Generous Benefits
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
- And much more!
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Partners with sales and operations teams to manage customer relations with current clients. Oversees and is responsible for the growth of the Medication to Home Program. Manages and provides communication between pharmacy operations and current client base. Visits clients on a regular basis, and performs customer services duties. Educates facility staff on the benefits of programs and manages referrals for residents that meet the criteria for various programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages and performs customer service visits to all assigned customers on a routine basis.
2. Performs monthly medication cart audits.
3. Manages and oversees cycle fill service/support as designated in a geographic area/pharmacy location.
4. Partners with all facility staff to gain referrals for the Medication to Home Program.
5. Completes weekly and monthly activity reports. Sets ninety (90) day goals specific to assigned location(s).
6. Works closely with Pharmacy management to resolve all customer issues and provides appropriate follow up.
7. Completes sales, retention, reporting and other procedures as determined in a timely and accurate manner.
8. Participates in local and state industry trade shows as required to develop current and new business.
9. Partners with Pharmacy management and clinical teams to support education, operational and clinical inservice programs.
10. Manages and escalates issues and risks, seeking expert advice and technical support from other leaders when necessary.
11. Travel (60%) including overnight stay as necessary.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Associate Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably as an LPN, Pharmacy Technician.