Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
PCA NuscriptRx is looking for a Part-Time Client Services Representative to work 8-24 hours per week servicing long-term care facilities in the Norfolk, VA area. Must be Pharmacy Technician Certified.
Provide excellent pharmacy services to our customers through our pharmacy business expertise, facility medicine room management and eMedStat cart management. Optimize value and experience for customers by expanding, developing and maintaining customer relationships through ongoing proactive communication with the Medical Directors, DON's, and nursing staff at customer facilities. Proactively evaluate and problem-solve customer needs to establish partnerships that will contribute to securing renewals.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide world class, innovative customer support in a timely and professional manner.
2. Proactively service, including periodic onsite customer visits, to manage the customer facility per Pharmacy CSR duties throughout the calendar year.
3. Manage customer territory appropriately, coordinating with customers, set schedule for credibility, including managing mileage/trips appropriately.
4. Assist with medical records, medication delivery and restocking/maintaining pharmacy inventory items.
5. Manage returns/credits for customers.
6. Perform cart audits to ensure accuracy.
7. Identify training opportunities, coordinate trainings with customers & lead/facilitate training for facility staff on pharmacy systems, processes and procedures.
8. Understand historical F-Tag’s customer facility has received in order to help them avoid in the future.
9. Coordinate and partner with internal departments on customers’ behalf to ensure customer needs are met
10. Responsible for ensuring that valuable customer information is being shared in appointed place to provide transparency of customer relationship across PCA-NuScriptRx.
11. Extensive travel including overnight stay as necessary.
12. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
13. Supports campuses, departmental goals and the overall objectives of the Company.
14. Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
15. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
16. Maintains required licenses or certifications in good standing with the State.
17. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
Interpersonal and analytical skills; gathering and compiling information and analyzing and adjusting discrepancies.
Ongoing development of a servant leadership culture that strives to achieve the highest ethical standards.
Organizational skills and time management skills to prioritize workflow and ensure duties and projects are completed by deadlines.
Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and identify and recommend solutions to problems.
Meet deadlines, prioritize and deliver quality results in a time sensitive environment.
Ability to handle customer inquiries and challenges in a patient, calm and effective way.
Review and analyze information, while using critical thinking skills to evaluate data for care plan compliance.
Maintain confidentiality and professional discretion.
Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
Organize, manage, prioritize and track multiple detailed tasks with efficiency with strong attention to detail.
Work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team environment.
Provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements
Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, stooping, walking and moving with a high level of frequency during working hours. Lifts up to five (5) lbs. constantly, 10 (ten) lbs. frequently and 20 (twenty) lbs. occasionally.
Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met. Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer). Must be able to properly operate office equipment. Must be able to maintain verbal and written communication with co-workers, leadership team, supervisors, residents, family members, visitors, vendors and all business associates.
Must be alert and attentive to detail. Must be able to read and write and have knowledge of arithmetic and units of measurement, names and places. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions. Must be able to make decisions and show good judgment. Must be able to direct the work activities of others and maintain effective working relationships. Must present a neat, clean, professional appearance and demonstrate a positive, cheerful attitude towards staff members, residents, family members, visitors and other business associates.
Works often in a clean, well-lit, heated and cooled office building. May work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary. Is subject to call-back during emergency conditions. Subject to hazardous chemicals and/or infectious substances.
Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience in pharmacy or long term care
Certified Pharmacy Tech License
One plus years of experience in a similar field or position.
Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.