PCA Nuscript Pharmacy in Nashville, TN is currently looking for an Order Entry Technician to work 11:30am-8pm. Must be a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others.
Trilogy Health Services: Where Family Comes to Live and Team Members Come to Grow!
The Trilogy Difference includes:
Not convinced? Check us out on Glassdoor: bitly.com/trilogyglassdoor
Enters incoming orders for pharmacy services. Informs customers of the receipt, pricing, shipping dates and delays of orders. Answers and responds to customer inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Enters customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased into the order entry system.
2. Verifies and enters physician information into the system.
3. Enters new medication orders and enters refills.
4. Sorts, correlates and distributes copies obtained from fax machines.
5. Receives and responds to customer complaints and/or issues. Forwards escalated concerns to the Order Entry Supervisor.
6. Reviews and verifies customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
7. Assists specified departments in the preparation and shipment of orders to designated locations.
8. Checks inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise.
9. Reviews orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forwards incomplete orders for further processing.
10. Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
11. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
12. Supports facilities, departmental goals and the overall objectives of the Company.
13. Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
14. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
15. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
Federal and state regulations, facility policies, procedures and programs as pertaining to pharmacy, long term care industry and rehab services.
Principles and processes for proving customer and personal services.
Principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services.
Compliance with external regulatory agencies and organizations for all areas of responsibility.*CB103