Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Responsible for the public relations function. Provides marketing support for all PCA Pharmacy locations.
Researches, coordinates and advises on new ideas and best practices to promote the Company’s mission, brands
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages and coordinates responses to requests for information from the media. Alternate spokesperson may
be designated but responses will be under the direction of VP of Business Development.
2. Prepares communication outlines for designated pharmacy personnel to assist with appropriate responses to
information requests from the media.
3. Develops and manages the production of collaterals that promote the Company’s services, with an emphasis
on service excellence.
4. Coordinates a unified brand for all PCA locations.
5. Manages Company web sites, assuring current and relevant presentation of information.
6. Plans and directs development and communication of informational programs to promote and maintain
favorable public and investor perceptions of the Company’s accomplishments and services.
7. Coordinates productions of advertisements, flyers, and radio and television commercials with marketing and
8. Defines objectives, promotional policies and Company needs for the development of public relations
strategies that will influence positive public opinion, image and promote Company services.
9. Meets with management team on a regular basis to identify trends, key interests and/or concerns. Provides
advice on business decisions, as requested.
10. Negotiates and manages costs associated with advertising agencies, assuring the highest quality and most
cost effective pricing for all services.
11. Acts a positive role model in the communication of the company’s values in the community.