PCA Choice Pharmacy is recruiting for an Account Manager residing in the Cleveland/Toledo/Akron area to serve our customers and clients in this territory.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
This position partners with sales and operations teams to manage customer relations with current clients. Oversees and is responsible for the growth of the Medication to Home Program. Manages and provides communication between pharmacy operations and current client base. Visits clients on a regular basis, and performs customer services duties. Educates facility staff on the benefits of programs and manages referrals for residents that meet the criteria for various programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages and performs customer service visits to all assigned customers on a routine basis.
2. Performs monthly medication cart audits.
3. Manages and oversees cycle fill service/support as designated in a geographic area/pharmacy location.
4. Partners with all facility staff to gain referrals for the Medication to Home Program.
5. Completes weekly and monthly activity reports. Sets ninety (90) day goals specific to assigned location(s).
6. Works closely with Pharmacy management to resolve all customer issues and provides appropriate follow up.
7. Completes sales, retention, reporting and other procedures as determined in a timely and accurate manner.
8. Participates in local and state industry trade shows as required to develop current and new business.
9. Partners with Pharmacy management and clinical teams to support education, operational and clinical inservice programs.
10. Manages and escalates issues and risks, seeking expert advice and technical support from other leaders when necessary.
11. Travel (60%) including overnight stay as necessary.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Associate Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably as an LPN, Pharmacy Technician.
PCA Pharmacy complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
PCA Pharmacy cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo
PCA Pharmacy 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電