As the Billing Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing and supervising all billing and claims staff for the PCA Choice Pharmacy. You will be responsible for maximizing efficiency of the daily billing activities, coordinating month end processes, providing monthly revenue reports for Facility, Medicaid, Third Party and Private Pay billing. Our ideal candidates should be able to step into a leader role for various billing projects and have an understanding of all policy and procedures related to this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervises the month-end Reports.
2. Oversees hospice billing and audit process.
3. Partners with billing staff to review and check adjustments facility guidelines.
4. Partners with facilities, health care professionals and billing staff to close unresolved billing issues.
5. Approves and reviews time-off requests and time-sheets and supervises the billing department.
6. Recruits, screens, selects, hires, trains, coaches, counsels and develops a team of qualified and highly motivated individuals.
7. Assists with special projects as needed.
8. Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
9. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
10. Supports location, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
11. Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
12. Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
13. Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture, mission and values of the Company.
14. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
15. Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities.
16. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
Successful candidates will continuously Lead by Example and possess the following traits:
PCA Pharmacy complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
PCA Pharmacy cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo
PCA Pharmacy 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: