This position supports the implementation, training and support of pharmacy operations systems. This role will focus on projects, systems implementation, training, process improvement and support of key operational systems. Operations Support will work closely with leadership to identify areas needing improvement in processes, trainings and systems to support key operational strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supports operational systems initiatives that support company goals and objectives.
2. Assists with the creation and implementation of pharmacy software workflow instructions.
3. Engages with cross functional teams to support operational improvements through root cause analysis, solution ideation, design, testing and measurement.
4. Provides support to leadership on key operational projects.
5. Assists with creating work instructions and developing processes for new systems.
6. Works with cross functional teams to support the design and creation of implementation strategies, drives results, meets timelines and assesses and modifies processes as necessary.
7. Conducts user training as part of systems implementation.
8. Identifies and resolves systems issues; makes recommendations for changes.
9. Develops key pharmacy staff to support training and development of their local team.
10. Manages activities on all assigned projects.
11. Assists with design and implementation of strategy for transition of or startup of new operational systems at Pharmacy locations.
12. Extensive travel, up to 70% of the time.
13. Supports pharmacy locations, departmental goals and the overall objectives of the Company.
14. Other Duties as Assigned.
· All aspects of LTC Pharmacy Operations
· Framework LTC and ECM Software System
· New Pharmacy Start Up Operations
· Work Instruction and Training Materials Development
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
PCA Pharmacy cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
PCA Pharmacy 遵守適用的聯邦民權法律規定，不因種族、膚色、民族血統、年齡、殘障 或性別而歧視任何人。